Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Mental Institution

Hi girls!

ah...how can I describe my experience....the place looks like a mental institution. NO JOKE. All the walls are white. There's long, long hallways with white walls and tan doors. And the whole building is like this. And I almost feel like I'm in one too...When people say our government is a real bureaucracy, it's true. We spent almost a day trying to find out if our award letters should address the applicants as MD s or M.D. s. Yes, it took half a day to pass through all the authorities whether or not to have dots. DOTS?!?!? It's crazy.

3 comments:

Gambler said...

What was the conclusion? Are we M.P.H.s or MPHs?

sushigirl said...

The higher ups said...DOTS! so yes, all several hundred award letters had to be reprinted, with dots. ;p

"The Bey" said...

Holy cow! So nice to hear an update from you, Heather! Tell us more when you can...

(I'm not sure if this is going to sign me as Caitlin, Marc, or anonymous, but it's Caitlin).